About the Course
What You Get With Sideline Sports Doc Premium.
We’ll give you immediate access to every single one of the key concept videos that will allow you to evaluate the vast majority of injuries you’ll encounter. You’ll also receive a comprehensive 22 topic PDF book and downloadable MP3 audio set. Additionally, you’ll have access to bonus videos that will take you inside the mind of some of the best team doctors in the U.S., who will show you how to apply the concepts in your life as a non-medically trained coach or manager.
- The SAFE Method™. The key four step method you can use to evaluate any injury in any sport. Presented by Dev Mishra M.D., founder of Sideline Sports Doc and Stanford University orthopedic surgeon.
- Concussion. How to recognize a concussion and the steps for immediate removal from play whenever a concussion is suspected. Presented by Calvin Hwang M.D., head medical team physician at Stanford University.
- Lower Extremity injuries (good for basketball, flag football, tackle football, gymnastics, ice hockey, lacrosse, soccer, track and field, volleyball, wrestling). Presented by Brian Cole M.D., team physician Chicago Bulls (NBA) and Chicago White Sox (MLB).
- Upper Extremity injuries (good for baseball, cycling, softball, swimming, tennis). Presented by Geoff Abrams M.D., head team physician at Stanford University, team physician San Francisco 49ers (NFL).
- How to do a Functional Test to see if your injured athlete is really ready to return to play
- Heat Illness. Presented by Kathy Weber M.D., team physician for the Chicago Bulls (NBA) and Chicago White Sox (MLB).
- Bonus videos on topics such as “How to look out for players who don’t report a possible concussion”, presented by Jeff Mjaanes M.D., head team physician at Northwestern University; “How to put players first in the heat of competition”, presented by Bert Mandelbaum M.D., head team physician for U.S. Soccer Federation…
- And many more
Wishing you and your players good health and success.
Dev Mishra, M.D. Founder
Sideline Sports Doc
Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery,